Friday, April 4, 2014

{Seattle Engagement Session: Kiley & Jason by Meet The Burks}

 This colorful and fun Seattle engagement shoot was submitted to my blog by Heather of Meet The Burks, a talented photography duo based out of North Carolina! 

Their images from Kiley and Jason's engagement session are a perfect showcase of quintessential Seattle! Post Alley, The Space Needle, the Gum Wall, Pike's Place Market . . . check it out!

(oh and I am loving Kiley's red hair, and Jason's tats!)























From the bride Kiley:
"Jason and I met in North Dakota in 2005 after we were set up on a blind date by a mutual friend. We dated for six months before he moved to England for grad school and I came back to the Pacific Northwest—talk about long distance! We made it through, though; in 2009 Jason made the move to Seattle, and we’ve been inseparable ever since.
He proposed on New Year’s Eve in 2011. I was actually making the bed at the time, and when I heard him call my name I just figured he wanted to ask me a question. Little did I know, he was asking THE question! I turned around and he was down on one knee, ring in hand, saying that he didn’t want another year to go by without knowing I would be his wife. It was perfect, and of course I said yes!"

What a sweet story and engagement shoot . . . in the rainy Seattle!

Thank you Heather from Meet the Burks for submitting this to SBTN!

No comments:

Post a Comment