Thursday, December 31, 2015

Glimpse into 2015 with Simply by Tamara Nicole

2015 has been our BEST year yet!!

Coming up on 5 years and just over 100 weddings, we continue to meet the best couples, and have so much fun personalizing each and every wedding. We are the luckiest!

I really want to write SO much about each wedding and person who touched our lives this year, however that will be WAY too long for you, 
and I have to go play with my son when he wakes up from his nap haha!  

SO a quick recap in photos of our year.
and my goal is to catch up on blogging these weddings in 2016!
Wish I had time to credit each vendor for each wedding, BUT soon blog posts with full credits promise! :)

Whitney & Matthew
Olson Mansion
Jeremy James Roloff

Drew & Scott

Sean & Bonnie

Chloe & Brandon


Marissa & Patrick

Lauren & Jake

Suzuye & Jeffrey

Katie & Jack

Elba & Dustin
(coming to a magazine soon!)

Jenny & Cliff

Katie & Jack

Josie & Rob

Kristen & Mirza
(coming to a magazine soon!)

Michelle & Preston

Carla & Stephan

Michelle & Rex

Brittni & Ted

Melanie & Suveer

We are truly blessed to be able to be a big part of all of these weddings, and we have sure met some pretty lovely people/friends/"friendors" this year!

Also we have had many weddings/shoots published in magazines (5 in 2015!), featured on many blogs, etc!
For our features check it out here

a few sneaks of the shoots:
Minimalist Marsala Shoot
and in Modern Weddings Magazine


Foggy Ocean Shoot with Wedding Paper Divas

Sailing Editorial, featured on Inside Weddings

AND had a great styled engagement shoot (GOATS!)


 . . . 
Planned a FIRST birthday party for my son

AND thanks to our clients:


Cheers to all of you, we hope you had a great 2015, and best wishes for an even MORE amazing year in 2016!

Tamara Nicole & Claire

3 comments:

  1. Happy 2016 to you! You have the best job ever lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My long lost blog friend!!! How are you?! Yes I am so lucky to be doing what I love! Was a great year. Happy New Year friend!

      Delete
  2. I simply love that 2015 was the best year for you and have no doubt that 2016 will be even more magical, Tamara! Now that I'm fully back to blogging weekly, I wanted to stop by and say, "hello," and thank you so much for your continued support over the years, I'm really looking forward to catching back up in blogland! :)

    ReplyDelete